This software is for selecting Brushless Motor, Stepping Motor and Servo Motor.
This software can perform selection of a motor easily by having the details of mechanism or operating condition keyed into the software.
|14-03-2018||Version 4.1.3 is available now! Additional new products: BMU Series and BLE2 Series high-strength orthogonal shaft hollow shaft JH reducer 60W, BLE2 series 400W, 5-phase stepping motor PKP series TS geared type , αSTEP AZ series DC power input PS Geared type 28mm and Harmonic Geared Type Mounting Angle Dimension 30 mm ; Selected results not displayed correctly for hollow rotary actuator DGII series has improved.|
- This software will be use to select our company’s Brushless Motor, Stepping Motor and Servo Motor only.
- Selection of a motor could be done easily by having the details of mechanism or operating condition keyed into the software.
- After selecting the series and functions, you can click on the motor search to generate a list of models base on the specifications. It will show you the model numbers with details (no matter if it could be used).
You could also amend the details of application or operating condition after generating the list of models.
- Printing and saving is possible for a selection result.(The extension of saved file is “.OMD”.)
- After having the selection results, website catalogue could be accessed directly through the software and the specification, wire connection, outline drawing (CADdata), etc. of the product can be seen.
- Use this result as reference as actual condition may differ.
- Please check the motor specifications by using the catalogue.
Website user's registration is required for download.
If you have registered you can login to download directly.
|・For user using Windows 32-bit version and Windows 64-bit version 14-03-2018 UP|
|ORIENTALMOTOR CONTROL MOTOR SIZING Ver.4.1.3 〔69.8MB〕|
Please check if there is a “help” document on how to operate the software.
At the time of installation, administrator authority is required.
- Please save the file (compressed file) downloaded from our website to your PC.
- Please extract the downloaded file.
- Please double-click "Setup.exe" in the extracted folder, and install the rest according to directions of the installer.
Please follow the below procedure for uninstalling Motor Sizing software.
- Please perform uninstallation from "Programs and features" (in the case of windows XP: Add or Remove Programs ) found in the control panel.
Please be sure to uninstall before installation of new motor sizing software.
Please perform the check of the version from " Programs and features" (in the case of windows XP: Add or Remove Programs ) found in the control panel.
||Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP3 and above)，
Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate/Enterprise (SP2 and above)，
Windows 7 Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate/Enterprise (SP1 and above)
500MHz and above (Windows XP Home Edition/Professional)
512MB and above (Windows Vista Home Basic)
Windows 7 Home Basic (32 bit (x86))/Home Premium (32 bit (x86))/Professional (32 bit (x86))/Ultimate (32 bit (x86))/Enterprise (32 bit (x86)))
2GB and above (Windows 7 Home Basic 64 bit(x64)/Home Premium 64 bit(x64)/Professional 64 bit(x64)/Ultimate 64 bit(x64)/Enterprise 64 bit(x64))
100MB and above
|1024*768(SVGA)and above, 256 colors and above|
- Even if it has satisfied the above-mentioned spec, it may not operate normally as the PC configuration may differ.
- MS Gothic and SYMBOL object are required for a display and printing.
- If other OS or hardware not recommended by us is being used, it may not work properly.
- Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- This software requires NET Framework2.0 and above to operate.